Hello friends, family, and whoever is reading this. It is the first time I'm writing something on Internet I'm not really sure how will it go and where would this end up. I plan is to go in the right direction and probably I will be using this blog for a training on VoIP and other technical things that I worked within the past and I will be working on some of them in future.
For starters I'll be posting something regarding asterisk open source telephony business apart from that I use most of the time for different communications solutions that I provide. I will give a step-by-step instruction on how to install, implement and make it all work. After we have successfully installed asterisk, we will be working on asterisk2billing which is a calling card platform and provides us with various other features, like callback, prepaid and postpaid billing a feature, and many more which we will be looking in detail as we go through all the details.
I will also be discussing some of the current issues that we are facing in VoIP industry in PAKISTAN and how it is affecting the business community. Some of the ups and downs of the industry and the main players who are controlling the show at the moment. So I guess that is the starters and I'll be back to write more later.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment