hello hello,
People of the world what's up. I can't think of anything to write about at the moment. I don't know what to write. I'm blank. Sometimes, people you think our really really close to you will tend out to be the ones who hurt you. Something similar has happened to me yesterday which I definitely don't want to write about. Well coming back to the telecoms we should start something on asterisk. WHERE Shall we start from. Blank again ? I guess so! Anyway we will come back to it later.
Last week I was traveling and I was in Lahore I met a guy from a company called Micro works I don't want to disclose his name at the moment but I said that he is currently working for whether or not currently working for a but actually owns a local loop license but looking at the authority's website I don't see the company which was mentioned to me and guide what equipment which is normally used for a grey telephony. So what could it be couldn't really be gray telephony or was the guy telling the truth and it was something else. I don't know. I can't really comment on that. But as far as I am concerned I think the equipment will probably be used in gray telephony. I'm still investigating with my Sherlock Holmes hat on.
As I mentioned earlier I am totally blank I have no idea what I'm just written and why I have written but let's see that my mind come back to blogging and I'll come back and start writing again on some off the productive things that I want to do with this blog. Have a nice day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment