I knew I would come back to this issue, I just saw to programmes on Geo TV. Shape both of them were discussing Chief Justice that the deposed-one and the current one. First one because he is the deposed one and the second one was because of the influence which he used to get his daughters papers of the medical college rechecked and reassessed as it goes. The first program I watched 50 minutes perhaps some really nice argument as to why it is only possible for the daughter of the Chief Justice to have the papers reassessed and an ordinary student whose parents cannot have any influence on the chairman of the committee of education can't get their papers rechecked let alone reassessed. Then came the other issue of what can be done about the above who could be punished or could be penalized and what are the consequences and why this was done, in the first place.
The second program was more about the constitutional front the arrival of the deposed Chief Justice in Lahore today. Huge gatherings of the lawyers who probably didn't attend the court today waiting for the deposed Chief Justice to arrive. Although I didn't listen to what he wanted to say or was saying or what he really wants apart from being the chief justice from the deposed Chief Justice. I have all my doubts that he would ever be the Chief Justice, but considering what goes on in my beloved country anything is possible. The in my heart and soul from the families who lost loved ones because of all the misery this dilemma has brought upon us. National party activists killing people off MQM; hooligans of MQM rerunning lives of National party activists. What is this whether we stand with all this, and this was not the purpose of the country this is not the reason our forefathers got liberated, I fail to understand that would be realized this fact that by shedding more but you cannot I should rephrase that by shedding more glad you can never achieve peace and influencing on never because it has never happened in history and I fail to understand how would we achieve anything by killing our own brothers.
Although there is much more to come, most of us would really like to see an end to this one way or the other. I don't see anyone who likes wouldn't apart from the notorious criminals pushing the probably thrown away in hellfire. There is no reason why such people should be allowed on the streets where we let our loved ones go out, play, educate, shop and to the normal day-to-day business. I hereby requests the deposed Chief Justice and the current Chief Justice to end this dilemma which the country is facing. Although there are other factors involved in this who will really decide the fate of the Justices, but at least everyone should have a say on the topic. I would leave this by the only thing that may Allah give us strength to face all the issues that we could only do either because of ourselves or someone else or countrymen to honour, honesty and responsibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment